Recommendations to tour operators, the leading organization of children's tourism
The development of children's tourism is one of priority directions of development of the tourism industry, as tourism is one of the most effective and unobtrusive ways to educate the child, expanding his horizons, instilling civic awareness and interest in the country and its history.
In order to create favorable conditions for the development of children's tourism and prevention of security measures organised transport of children's tourist groups it is necessary to consolidate efforts of the Executive bodies of state authorities in the sphere of education, culture, children's rest, recreation, tourism, and municipalities and tour operators.
In connection with the above, the Ministry of economy of the Republic of Buryatia asks tour operators, engaged in the sphere of children's tourism, to see the recommendations on the organization of children's tourism.
First and foremost, please note that by Federal law of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2016 N 49-FZ "On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation to improve the legislation regulating tourist activities" legislation introduced the concept of "tourism".
Children's tourism – is tourism organized group of underage tourists, accompanied by a leader who assumes the responsibilities of their legal representative.
Tour operators have expressed the intention to carry out activities in the sphere of children's tourism, you must meet the following basic requirements for inclusion in the recommended list of tour operators:
I. organization of children's tourism should be carried out by tour operator, have a guarantee of financial security.
II. Information about the tour operator should be included in the unified Federal register of tour operators of the Federal tourism Agency (link to website http://www.russiatourism.ru/contents/deyatelnost/gosudarstvennye-uslugi/edinyy-federalnyy-reestr-turoperatorov/).
III. The tour operator should have experience in maintenance of children's tourist groups, which implies knowledge of normative-legal acts, regulations, requirements and restrictions on the organization of children's tourism (according to Application).
IV. The tour operator must pass a test on the key issues of organization of children's tourism, which the tour operator will be included in the recommended list. List of tour operators approved by the Interdepartmental coordinating Council for development of youth tourism in the Republic of Buryatia and recommended by the Ministry of education of Belarus educational institutions of the Republic of Buryatia.
I. Requirements for transportation of organized groups of children by rail.
On the recommendations of the Department of Rospotrebnadzor for the Republic of Buryatia travel of organized groups of 8 or more children under the age of 18, who are in transit by rail more than 10 hours (and the time spent in railway stations and airports) must be observed SP 2.5.3157-14 "Sanitary-epidemiological requirements to the railway transport organized groups of children":
1. The organizers of the trips for organized groups of children should be directed to information in the Administration of Rospotrebnadzor in the Republic of Buryatia on deadlines send organized groups of children and number of children at least 3 days before the departure of organized groups of children by email.address email@example.com.
2. The group leader must carry a list of children and accompanying persons with the following reliable information: name, age, place of residence, contact numbers of the parents (guardians), the child (accompanying person), occupation (school).
3. Every child, vhodyashihon the part of an organized group of children must be a medical certificate of absence of contact with infectious patients, registered over the period of the formation of the group no more than 3 days before you travel.
4. The organizers of the trip should ensure:
· support for organized groups of children by adults at the rate of 1 chaperone for 8 - 12 children (teachers, caregivers, parents, coaches and others) in the period following to the destination and back;
· the organized groups of children at intervals of no more than 4 hours. When you are on the road more than one day is available a full hot meal, while in transit less than a day nutrition of children is carried out taking into account the indicative list of food products (bakery and confectionery products without the cream in the industrial packaging, tea, sugar, juices, milk, nuts, long-term storage in the prom. packaging, etc.);
· the organization of the mode of drinking in transit and upon delivery of organized groups of children from station to destination and back, and while organized groups of children at the station (we recommend the use of bottled water).
5. In the diet of children are not allowed to use the products and meals which prohibited the sanitary and epidemiological requirements to catering services trained in educational institutions, institutions of primary and secondary education SanPiN 126.96.36.1999–08 "Sanitary-epidemiological requirements to catering services trained in educational institutions, institutions of primary and secondary professional education", approved. Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation 23.07.2008.
6. Requirements for medical support:
· the doctor is required when transporting children the specialized railway rolling stock;
· a health worker or accompanying persons, trained in first aid required when a group of over 30 people in the path of the Bothan 12 hours.
II. Requirements for transportation of organized groups of children by buses.
During the organization and implementation of the organized transport 8 or more children under the age of 18 years, buses that are not related to a fixed-route vehicle, in urban, suburban or inter-city trains must follow the rules according to the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 17 December 2013. No. 1177 "On approval of rules of transportation of organized groups of children by buses":
1. For the implementation of the organized transport groups of children used the bus, with year of release which was no more than 10 years, which corresponds in purpose and design technical requirements to the transport of passengers allowed in the prescribed manner to participate in traffic and equipped in the prescribed manner by the tachograph, and with the equipment of satellite navigation GLONASS or GLONASS/GPS. (shall come into force 01.01.2017).
2. Team leaders or officials shall provide the notice of the organized transport groups of children in division of traffic police in the case that organized carriage of groups of children is one or two buses, or applications accompanied by police cars transport the colon in a case where the carriage is composed of at least 3 buses. The notice shall be no later than 2 days prior to shipment.
3. Not allowed to include children up to 7 years in a group of children for organized transport by bus at their location in the route according to the schedule of more than 4 hours.
4. The number of escorts on 1 bus granted their presence at each door of the bus.
5. At night (from 23 hours to 6 hours) are allowed for the organized transport groups of children to the railway stations, airports and from them, as well as the completion of the organized transport groups of children (delivery to the final destination specified by the schedule, or toand overnight) when an unplanned deviation from the schedule (with the delay). After 23 hours, the distance of transportation should not exceed 50 kilometers.
6. When organized carriage of groups of children in inter-city trains organized transport column for more than 12 hours according to the schedule of the Manager or official responsible for ensuring road safety (by mutual agreement) provides support for such a group of children by the medical officer.
7. The medical officer and the senior responsible for the organized transport groups of children should be in the bus, bringing up the rear.
8. In the case of finding of children in the route according to the schedule of more than 3 hours each bus has a supervisor or officer responsible for ensuring road safety, the organization, and when organized carriage of groups of children according to the Charter contract the charterer or freighter (by mutual agreement) ensures the existence of sets of food (dry rations, bottled water) from the range established by the Federal service for supervision of consumer rights protection and human well-being or its territorial Department.
9. For the implementation of the organized transport groups of children you must have the following documents:
· the Charter contract concluded between the carrier and the charterer;
· document containing information about the health care worker (surname, name, patronymic, position), a copy of the license for implementation of medical activities or a copy of the contract with the medical organisation or the individual entrepreneur having a license (in the case of transportation of children for more than 3 hours intercity organized transport column);
· decision on appointment of maintenance of buses by vehicle (car) traffic police, or a notice of adoption of a negative decision on the results of the considerationthe issuance of applications for such support;
· the list of set of food (dry rations, bottled water), in the case of finding of children in the route according to the schedule of more than 3 hours;
· the list of assigned accompanying (with indication of surname, name and patronymic of each of the attendant, his phone), the list (with indication of surname, name, patronymic and age of each child);
· document containing information about the driver (drivers) (with indication of surname, name, patronymic of the driver, his telephone number);
· the document containing the order of planting the children on the bus, except when specified planting children contained in the Charter contract;
· itinerary that includes: a schedule with estimated time of transport, the place and time of stops for rest and food.