The joint action plan of the Federal Agency for tourism
The joint action plan of the Federal Agency for tourism (Russian Federation) and the State administration for tourism Affairs people's Republic of China for the period 2008 - 2010 for implementation of the agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the government of the people's Republic of China on cooperation in the field of tourism from November 3, 1993
Federal Agency for tourism (Russian Federation), State administration for tourism of the Chinese people's
Of the Republic, further referred to as by the Parties, pursuant to the agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the government of the people's Republic of China on cooperation in tourism of 3 November 1993, the resolutions of the Eighth meeting of the Russian-Chinese Commission on humanitarian cooperation of 3 September 2007, decisions of the Fourth meeting of the Subcommittee on tourism of the Russian-Chinese Commission on humanitarian cooperation of 28 March 2007,expressing the desire to strengthen the friendly relations between the peoples of both countries,seeking to develop the economic and tourism potentials of both countries, adopt the present joint action Plan for the period 2008-2010.
1. Development of tourist exchange Part:
1.1. support the development of mutually advantageous cooperation between tourist organizations of Russia and China;
1.2. contribute to the expansion and strengthening of ties between associations (associations) tourist organizations of Russia and China;
1.3. coordinate the development of cross-border and regional cooperation in tourism;
1.4. carry out regular exchange of information related to the evaluation of the results of Russian-Chinese tourist exchange for visa and visa-free directions.
2. In the field of promotion of the tourist product Side:
2.1. promote wide participation of Russian and Chinese tourism organizations in the international tourism exhibitionwcah and promotional campaigns with the support of the Parties;
2.2. contribute to the organisation and conducting of info-tours, and exchange of journalists specializing in tourism, to promote tourism opportunities between the two countries.
3. In improving the quality of tourist services Side:
3.1. carry out regular exchange of information to improve the quality of the tourist product;
3.2. recommend tourist organizations of their respective countries:
- as a measure contributing to the development of organized tourism, forming a tourism product, offering a full range of services (including accommodation, transportation, meals, insurance, excursions, and, if necessary, tourist visa);
- to provide tourism services using qualified guides-interpreters;
- to carry out mutual settlements with tourist organizations of other countries in the form of cash;
3.3. contribute to the development of various types of tourism, taking into account nationality, age and social characteristics of tourists.
3.4. annually exchange lists of tourist organizations having the right to exercise the visa-free group tourism between Russia and China;
4. To ensure the safety of tourists Part:
4.1. recommend tourist organizations of their respective countries:
- to assist in providing tourists with services for insurance in case of sudden disease and from accidents and also other risks (including when travelling associated with high risk to their life and health);
- to use transportation, which meets the technical safety standards transportation of passengers;
- to carry out maintenance of tourist groups along the route;
- to provide tourists with legal support in their native language in cases of emergencies (illegal actions, loss of documents or Luggage, the gap between groups, etc.);
4.2. exchange information on the measures taken by the competent authorities of both countries by the unlawful
action against tourists;
4.3. contribute to prevent the use of tourism channels for employment and commercial activities, as well as the adoption of measures aimed at the observance by tourists of the established rules of stay of foreign citizens in the host country.
5. In training professionaldigital areas of tourismstars:
5.1. promote the regular holding of the Russian-Chinese forum on education in the sphere of tourism;
5.2. exchanging information about curricula, professional standards and qualification requirements in the field of personnel training for the tourism industry, as well as in the development of training materials;
5.3. contribute to the expansion of cooperation between educational institutions of both countries, including mutual visits of delegations to share experience.
6. In the field of legislation in the field of tourism the Parties:
6.1. carry out regular exchange of information on national legislation in the sphere of tourism, including data about the system of classification of hotels and quality control of tourism and hospitality services.
7. In the field of investment in the tourism industry Side:
7.1. promote cooperation between interested organizations of both countries, carrying out investment in sphere of tourism.
8. In the area of cooperation in the framework of the world tourism organization Side:
8.1. coordinate their actions to strengthen the position of Russia and China in the world tourism organization.
The present joint action Plan is not an international Treaty does not create rights and obligations governed by international law and will be implemented in accordance with the legislation both States.
The present joint action Plan is applicable from the date of signing to 31 December 2010
Joint activities for the coming year in the Protocol, which is an integral part of this joint action Plan.